Best accommodation in Surfers Paradise for Commonwealth Games
Are you looking for the best accommodation in surfers Paradise for the 2018 Gold Coast Commonwealth Games – how about the best accommodation in Surfers Paradise right on the beachfront!
One on The Esplanade Holiday Apartments – Be right on the beach when you join us on the Gold Coast to experience the largest sporting event Australia will see this decade, and the biggest sport spectacular the Gold Coast has ever seen. The 2018 Commonwealth Games on the Gold Coast will bring together over 70 different nations and over 6,000 athletes.
“One The Esplanade” is perfectly located just a short 3 minute walk to the nearest tram stop which will then connect you with other public transport which will deliver you to all the games venues
Commonwealth Games Venues near Surfers Paradise including the following:
- Gold Coast Aquatic Centre – Swimming & Diving
- Broadwater Parklands – Athletics & Triathlon
- Gold Coast Convention and Exhibition Centre – Basketball & Netball
- Carrara / Metricon Stadium – Athletics and Opening/Closing ceremony
- Robina Stadium – Rugby Sevens
- Coomera Indoor Stadium – Gymnastics & Netball
- Broadbeach Bowls Club – Lawn Bowls
- Coolangatta Beach – Volleyball
- Carrara Sport & Leisure Centre – Badminton, Weightlifting & Wrestling
- Gold Coast Hockey Centre – Hockey
- Oxenford Studios – Boxing, Squash & Table Tennis
Best Surfers Paradise Accommodation
For relaxing beachside accommodation during the 2018 Gold Coast Commonwealth Games, come and stay at One on The Esplanade Holiday Apartments. To check availability and current rates please call +617 5538 3154 or send an enquiry to our reservations team to get the best accommodation special deal when you book direct for your Surfers Paradise Gold Coast Holidays.